With all issues, Please physically click the logout button on the desktop (near the clock), then the "Shut Down" button on the bottom left. Then when you power the device up. Check to see if your issue persists.
For problems with physical components. (Examples: Keyboard, Screen, Touchpad, Battery).
- Turn off your Chromebook.
- Press and hold Refresh (Three keys to the right of esc) + tap Power .
- When your Chromebook starts up, release Refresh .
For problems with Chrome based issues. (Examples: webpages improperly loading or working, logins not going to the next page, things not showing up)
Clear cache memory.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
For problems with the Chromebook software. (Examples: Chrome, Clever, Camera software, etc).
Reset the Chrome OS
- Sign out of your Chromebook.
- Press and hold Ctrl + Alt + Shift + r.
- Select Restart.
- In the box that appears, select Powerwash Continue.
- Follow the steps that appear and sign in with your Google Account.
Note: The account you sign in with after you reset your Chromebook will be the owner account.
- Once you've reset your Chromebook:
- Follow the onscreen instructions to setup your Chromebook
- Check if the problem is fixed
If your issue persists Please reach out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.